poniedziałek, 6 stycznia 2014

Ride a bike

A month ago I had a lesson about the benefits of riding a bicycle in the city. A student who visited us, talked about his experiences and gave a presentation. I knew that the bike is better for health than a car, but I had no idea that it is more convenient to move it!
  

  • bike moves faster in the city center 
  • you can leave your bike anywhere or stick it in the room
  • bicycle is healthier and cheaper mean of transport than the car
  • less chance of an accident on a bike 
  • bike doesn't produce carbon dioxide  
  • it's a great idea to spend free time with friends  
  • the bike is a trendy accessories to your outfit :) 


  •   

1 komentarz:

  1. Yeah I agree that riding a bicycle has many health benefits. I also ride bicycle everyday as it’s among the best exercises. Had various health issues because of my sedentary lifestyle so visited Dr. David Cheah who suggested me to ride bicycle for health benefits.

    OdpowiedzUsuń